These guidelines are the foundation of our community and help us to build a place that is positive and supportive. We created these guidelines in collaboration with some of our first members, and they will continue to evolve with help from the community.
- We embrace differences in body shape, size, skin, and background and help each other see our own unique beauty.
- We say no to body shaming of ourselves or others.
- We take the time to say something positive.
Support each other
- We share our highlights and our struggles.
- We share our own experiences that could be helpful, rather than telling others what they should absolutely do.
- We help each other learn by sharing resources, tools, ideas, and experiences openly.
Build it together
- We offer ideas and feedback to help improve the community.
- We call out abusive behavior when we see it.